Webinar: How to build an effective employee recognition strategy
Does your organisation have a successful employee recognition strategy in place?
With a changing workplace being fuelled by millennials holding wildly different views, expectations, and behaviours to Generation X, as well as advances in technology, it is becoming increasingly important for organisations with a formal employee recognition programme to assess the impact of their existing recognition strategy.
For organisations with no formal strategy in place, it is more important than ever to develop one to help motivate, engage, and retain employees.
But how do you go about doing this and where do you start?
On Thursday 20th July at 1.00pm to 2.00pm [BST] Xexec, a leading employee engagement and reward and recognition provider, will be hosting a webinar on How to Build an Effective Recognition Strategy. Join us as we develop a blueprint for implementing a meaningful approach to employee recognition.
Xexec’s Jamie King, director of global rewards, will be talking about recognition and providing insights from his experience helping organisations implement strategic reward and recognition (R&R) programmes.
Attendees will learn:
- What recognition is, what it is not, and why it matters
- Crucial considerations when building a recognition strategy
- 1 factor never to lose sight of when analysing your recognition strategy
- 9 critical success factors in implementing formal employee recognition programmes in the workplace
- 4 practical lessons from implementing employee recognition schemes
Find out how you can create an environment where exceptional employee performance is celebrated and rewarded globally by joining this webinar.
This article is sponsored by Xexec.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars Sponsored by Tusker
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Reward Gateway
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today