Report: Risk transfer report
With many factors contributing to the evolution of the risk transfer market, it's important that schemes understand the opportunities and risk that change represents. Hymans Robertson's report looks at the key changes in the bulk annuity market and what these mean for defined benefit (DB) pension schemes.
- A look at bulk annuity insurers and the changes that have been seen over the past 12 months.
- An insight on strategies insurers are adopting for selling bulk annuities and what this means for trustees and sponsoring employers.
- New regulation and what it means.
- The latest life expectancy trends and what they mean for risk transfer transactions.
- How demand from DB pension schemes is likely to change and what this means for the optimal time to transact.